Wednesday, September 23, 2026

What to say

Ordinary street scene, life most graceful

Helps to borrow the words from someone else. 

I listened to part 2 of Peter B Haas 8 part prayer series, Prayers to Ponder and Pray,  in his Substack. If I didn’t mention it before, he’s got Parkinson’s and a broken sister for whom he prays. A metaphor he used really caught me:  death is a flower  he said or meant; it’s the bloom at the end of life. That relates to Now I see through a glass darkly, but then face to face. The great hope for Death, I guess.
    His repeated injunction:  don’t pray for what you can’t, pray for what you can 
    Again, to remember:
       A adoration 
       C confession
       T thanksgiving 
       S supplication 

   The low afternoon sunshine feels warm and comforting on my bare toes. Thank you, Lord. 

    Baruch is traveling today. Grant a safe journey 

    Two sisters have tickets to come for Thanksgiving. Grant them same travels as well. 
     
   Give A strength and hope. 
IJN
  



No comments: