Lord, I call to thee from the depths of mine iniquity.
I have not delivered myself sufficiently unto thee.
I now not how
I find it really hard to push away depression these days. I pray your help. For S too. And for all suffererers.
I watched UT short about an absolute murderous Chinese emperor 2k years ago, who he buried alive under the 8000 clay warriors: 700k workers and enemies and relatives. What would RB say to that after the atom bomb comment last week? Almost inconceivable how buoys people are in their pursuit of “mutual destruction.” So repeat, did God know or care? But also is there some meaning in this horror?
Again, “ through a glass darkly, but in face-to-face.” We hope. And pray.
Kind of raises another question: I assume I need God’s forgiveness But do I and humans need to forgive God? Look out I’m waiting for the lightning to strike! And cover myself by saying God forgive me for my lack of Humility. IJN
No comments:
Post a Comment