Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Color

 

Geranium my favorite Color yesterday

have come to a place 

where I can begin to see how helpless I really am, 
and how beholden I am to the forces of the planet 
and even the cosmos itself. 

And yet, this is not a source of despair, this helplessness, 
but a source of hope. 

A place where I see the extraordinary value of awareness, 
the very fine quality of its vibration, 
the endless beauty of its ability to perceive the world, 
and its open-hearted invitation to me ,
to always and everywhere 
participate in the receiving of these impressions. 

Many difficult things will happen each day, 
and yet I can always return to this place where the energy is whole. 
and supports me in being. 
I can always return to the grace 
that has helped me to arrive here where I am. 

I can always return to the goodness 
which inwardly forms every creature in creation. 
Inhabiting this earth
in relationship with many other creatures. 
Lee van Laer, morning five Substack
, I can always return, Today

No comments: