The morning five, That love may enter, Lee van Laer Substack today:
I search for exactly the right point in being
from here where I am
to come into relationship with stillness
without doing anything.
I allow the body to breathe in its own way
paying close attention to its authority.
And in this way, instead of doing anything, I begin to inhabit this body.
And the immediate impression
is that the whole body is composed not of flesh and bone,
but of energy and influences.
Forces that flow into being here energetically.
And that every cell and molecule here is alive with this energy,
already vibrating at a very fine rate of vibration.
It already contains so much presence and is so alive
that it exceeds my understanding and my authority.
And so I inhabit this energy of sensation here in the body
and it penetrates more and more deeply
until there is no distinction between the energy
and the molecular substance of the body.
This is the place where the energy begins to deposit itself.
Feeding the root of everything that creates life here.
Contributing to the foundation of the root of the soul.
And without me doing anything
the vibration aligns itself naturally in such a way
that a call goes out for assistance.
The whole being body of the second order
in more alignment.
All of the attention forms a living connection with the energy.
I begin to learn about the taste of this food for being,
and how essential it is
for the cosmological purposes of life.
And here is where the song of love begins.
In the place where I sing the body electric,
the song of souls,
the song of truth and being.
I began to understand
that this is a song that sings itself,
inviting me to attend quite precisely,
that love may enter
No comments:
Post a Comment