sandy's shift

Dreams, prayers, hopes

Friday, September 11, 2026

Whither. Wither?

 

Changing

Just as my eye cannot speak and my tongue cannot recognize colors, so love cannot incline to anything but goodness and God. M. Eckhart set 22. On Lee Substac

Is there a time when I am not in the middle of confusion and doubt?



Posted by sandy at Friday, September 11, 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Important links

  • CursedSk1y YouTube
  • http://sandy-lifegoeson.blogspot.com/

me by me

me by me

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2026 (285)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ▼  September (28)
      • God abide with us
      • Change of season
      • I give thanks
      • Prayer ACTS
      • I know not how
      • Lord have mercy
      • What to say
      • On Christianity
      • Today’s the day
      • Solace
      • Home again
      • Unsafe
      • Patients, patience
      • Lots of chances to forget
      • In toto
      • Water in a desert
      • Harvest
      • Lord, I’m afraid
      • Whither. Wither?
      • Sleep all day
      • Hard day
      • Why ask why? I don’t
      • Almost missed today’s post
      • Flow into Autumn
      • Visit
      • Gochisousama desu
      • Not my will but Thine
      • Color
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2025 (38)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (7)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2017 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (3)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)

a student posed

a student posed
figure drawing

sandy's shift

Dreams, prayers, hopes

About Me: I'm a retired high school art teacher living in New England

sandy
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.