I am aware I’m being abused by a loved one who believes I’m abusing her. I am tolerating and even documenting it as an attempt to save her life (Lost post; rewrite)
I realized lying awake here at 4am that l might die in the attempt from my heart disease
Ironic to think I could pass in this old house, in A’s old bed!! Even my FIL was brought to our house from whence he passed, not alone, not in squalor.
A says we’ll get through it together but I must say it’s hard to see any togetherness , which requires compromise and forgiveness as part of that unconditional love ideal guess that is what confuses me about the big L that even Lee says is the basis of God good flowing and composing life, being. These devastating behaviors of people who supposedly love one another. Of course I may be conflating the sacred and mundane Wouldn’t be the first time Help me, Jesus and thank you for your he angel in true waiting room yesterday
Psalm 23 (KJV)
- The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:he leadeth me beside the still waters.
- He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in thepaths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of theshadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thouart with me; thy rod and thy staff theycomfort me.
- Thou preparest a table before me in thepresence of mine enemies: thou anointestmy head with oil; my cup runneth over.
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow meall the days of my life: and I will dwell in thehouse of the Lord for ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment