Monday, September 21, 2026

Today’s the day

 

Morning peace

Lees Substack post on Morning Five, As I Wait, recalled Parable of the virgins and the Bridegroom:

 And I see that I am called to meet this life of mine, 

and drink this day more deeply, 

deep into every cell and molecule here in the body. 


so that it concentrates itself and prepares 

for the arrival of light. For I know not when the light shall come. 

I simply resolve to be prepared here as I wait for it.”


And I am trying to sense the point and place where air enters body: lungs to heart: to feed the molecules and cells, as he references every day but I never feel. It’s too fine


Lord go with S on this cancer journey that starts with first chemo today. Help. Us each to play our parts with love and tenderness and efficacy. She is not the only one suffering this experience. Help all in her position, pray IJN


Evening grace


No comments: