sandy's shift

Dreams, prayers, hopes

Friday, August 14, 2026

I am tired today

 

Reach for what you need
Calling Red

And here he us

Lord, thank you for neighbors and children. 
Help them in oh. 
Thank you for those you have helped. IJN



Posted by sandy at Friday, August 14, 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Important links

  • CursedSk1y YouTube
  • http://sandy-lifegoeson.blogspot.com/

me by me

me by me

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2026 (257)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ▼  August (27)
      • Good morning, glory
      • It’s our turn
      • Help!
      • Can’t help worrying
      • God guide this day for us
      • Detritus
      • I need Your support
      • Lost and found
      • Thank You
      • Recognizing
      • Reaching out, con’t
      • 2:20 am
      • Stay awake
      • My world changes
      • Discipline slips
      • Rock of ages
      • I am tired today
      • Hail, you say
      • God help us
      • Would swear falsely…
      • Undeniable glory
      • I’m ready for my
      • What
      • Sunny today
      • Horns and humor
      • Windfall
      • Here’s an idea
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2025 (38)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (7)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2017 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (3)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)

a student posed

a student posed
figure drawing

sandy's shift

Dreams, prayers, hopes

About Me: I'm a retired high school art teacher living in New England

sandy
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.