Friday, June 19, 2026

Behind the times

 

Big surf big wind, cold cold temp yesterday 
At the Headlight


The usual tourista beautiful 

My photos are a day behind. Today is sunny and bright,!yesterday was gray, cold, windy especially at sea, and at the Headlight.   Thank you, Lord that we can see such sights as that and that we went to see them again when I never thought I would.

Late at night now and I want to say thank you Lord for these beautiful days. Bless healing for s and e. And m and c as well. I pray for their recovery IJN with what I can muster and pass for love. I pray for support and strength for an and e and an and especially I. I pray for good and blessings on d and d, r, b and r and on their dear ones. I pray for good and improvement  on this country and Israel. Be our Lord and let us willingly follow you. IJN



No comments: