Monday, July 20, 2026

Automatic

 

10-22-22. I know it’s not autumn now,
But isn’t this adorable?

JPG thinks I can’t drive standard. I’m pretty sure I can, but I’m too lazy to pursue the pretty little blue scion he found online. That seems to apply to most of my time; run me in boring old automatic. 

But when I look back at photos, I recall automatic changes from year to year  This morning, for example, waking up with sore hands I know it’s because I hold a cell phone too much which never happens 15 years ago  

Let the automatic be between me and the lord, but not taken for granted  Jesus lover of my soul, I must love Thee as well. Even ask a question what love is in my different meetings  

Abide with me today I’m with my dear ones and with the whole world. I pray IJN.

No comments: